Ardeshir (Saeed) Irani
Irani Engineering, Inc 1992-present - President
- Supervised and designed drilling completion and fracturing for oil and gas wells.
- Designed and drilled Salt Dome Storage wells.
- Designed, drilled, and completed Reservoir Gas Storage wells.
- Designed and drilled Compressed Air Storage wells.
- Designed and drilled Steam Injection wells.
- Designed and drilled EPA Class 1 Injection wells.
- Performed formation evaluation and economic analysis.
- Performed appraisals for sale and assessment taxes.
- Developed and maintains an outstanding working relationship with the regulatory agencies that govern the oil and gas industry of California.
- Worked with city government to develop oil and gas regulation for the city.
Hathaway Engineering 1984-1992 Petroleum Engineer-
- Well site supervision
- Designed drilling and completion programs
- Regulatory permitting
Westinghouse Electric Corporation, 1980-1984
Lead senior engineer in charge of analysis of high pressure pipeline systems for nuclear power plants.
Associations and Education:
- Registered Petroleum Engineer - State of California- Registration No. P1613
- Master of Science in Structural Engineering University of California, Berkeley, 1979
- Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering Purdue University, 1978
- Member: Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- California Independent Petroleum Association (CIPA)
- Sacramento Petroleum Association (SPA)